- Classroom Technology
- Media Selection, Design and Production
- Course Management Systems
- Digital Literacy
- Engaging with Learning Activities, Games and Simulations
- Implementing Web 2.0 in the Classroom
- Visual Representation for Learning and Communication
- Social Learning in the Organization
- Writing for Learning Solutions
Visit http://www.harrisburgu.edu/news/article.php?id=548 for more information.Additionally, Harissburg University is home to a Learning Technologies Master of Science (LTMS) program that is the only one of its kind in Central Pennsylvania. A key element of the University's LTMS program is the use of technology to integrate and develop new ways of learning and ways to assess learning, as well as explore new approaches to work with an emphasis on collaboration. The degree is a blend of theory and practice which develops skills that can be applied to complex education and training issues.
Visit www.harrisburgu.edu/learningtechnologies for more information about the LTMS program.